Q19Advanced Addressing and Routing Solutions
A company that uses multiple service providers wants to reduce BGP convergence time when its primary link fails. Which approach meets this objective without affecting router CPU utilization?
← → navigate · a answer
Community votes
Discussion · 13
22
Correct is D
10
Lowering the BGP timer would increase the hellos, which would in turn increase CPU use
5
I think the Answer is D. BFD can be configured with subsecond convergence
5
I think the answer should be D - the issue is to speed up BGP convergence time in the event a FAILURE occurs and keep the CPU utilisation low - then BFD is the solution
D 4
Selected Answer: D
Voting D - Agree with the others
D 3
Selected Answer: D
Answer is D, Leaving a Vote
1
the answer is D
1
I would like to know what the correct answer is? please ?
1
Correct is D
1
correct is D, "because some parts of BFD cab be distributed to the data plane , it can be less CPU-intensive than the reduced protocol timers , which exist wholly at the control plane"
1
I have D as the answer..Please correct
1
Answer is D
D 1
Selected Answer: D
Internet is not a stable network, so setting the holdtimer too low will be bad for router CPU as the route will keep withdrawing and adding.