ETExamTower
Q32Infrastructure and AutomationMultiple answers

A developer must set up an environment for orchestration and configuration. Which two tools should be used for the respective tasks? (Choose two.)

Select 2 answers.
← → navigate · a answer
Community votes
B
50% (3)
E
50% (3)
A
0% (0)
C
0% (0)
D
0% (0)
Discussion · 12
11
I also agree with B & E
4
I think BE would be fine because, choosing ansible twice would still be counted as one tool.
B, E 3
Selected Answer: BE "Orchestration tools Ansible NSO Kubernetes (but this one is right too) Terraform Configuration Tools Ansible Puppet Chef SaltStack SCCM CI/DC Pipeline Orchestrators Jenkins Bamboo"
2
I'd go with DE https://www.ansible.com/use-cases/orchestration
2
I agree with san111 on this - this question is kind of garbage TBH because *technically* ansible and puppet and chef can do both things. But they said 'choose 2'
2
This is a classic Cisco screw-up question. And the fact that so many comments here flat-out say that Ansible is not an orchestration tool is just one more reason to see how Cisco sometimes does more harm than good to the market with its certifications. Ansible is both an orchestration and a configuration tool. It depends on how you use it (or maybe Cisco wants to take it up with Ansible's vendor, IBM: https://www.redhat.com/en/topics/automation/what-is-orchestration). The point is, this kind of question shouldn't even exist because those definitions are largely based on each vendor's point of view. And although there may be consensus on what IS NOT configuration and what IS NOT orchestration, there is none on what they are, so really there is no correct answer here. Personally, I would say that all tools listed in this question are both orchestration and configuration tools.
1
This question is wrong. It should be Ansible for configuration and Terraform for orchestration.
1
Sorry, I made a mistake. The question is CORRECT. The only orchestration tool here is Terraform (B). Puppet and Ansible are NOT orchestration tools, they're configuration management tools, so the correct answer is B and E.
1
Exactly, that's why the answer is B and E.
1
based on who's definition Ansible is not an orchestration tool? Cause their vendor seem to think it is: https://www.redhat.com/en/topics/automation/what-is-orchestration).
1
At last, a man of reason.
B, E 1
Selected Answer: BE Duplicate entry. Correct answers: B & E