Q6Controller Deployment
Refer to the exhibit. A vBond controller has been added to the controller list using the same Enterprise Root CA certificate as vManage. The two controllers can communicate through VPN0 and use the same organization name, but the control connection is not initiated. Which action resolves the issue?
← → navigate · a answer
Community votes
Discussion · 3
A 4
Selected Answer: A
Could be A or D.
But I’d prefer A. It's more correct.
1
I'm not getting the question from the screenshot reference.
Am I the only one who doesn't get it?
C 1
Selected Answer: C
What a question... I’d go with C, coz:
A - cannot be true since they say there is connectivity between vMange and vBond
B - irrelevant
D - they say vBond added already to the list, so assuming it is fine plus System IP is just an ID