ETExamTower
Q40Management and OperationsMultiple answers

Which two benefits result from installing Cisco SD-WAN controllers on cloud-hosted services? (Choose two.)

Select 2 answers.
← → navigate · a answer
Community votes
B
50% (7)
A
29% (4)
C
21% (3)
D
0% (0)
E
0% (0)
Discussion · 12
B, C 4
Selected Answer: BC I think B and C are correct.
4
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/enterprise-networks/sd-wan/benefits.html#~stickynav=1 I would say that C,D,E are wrong, so I vote for A,B as the correct answers
A, B 4
Selected Answer: AB C can also be part of the answer, but A and B is my answer
2
There was a quiz from the CBT Nuggets video course, instructor Jeff Kish Question: Where does Cisco's cloud service live? Answer: AWS (not Azure or GCP)
2
Not right, Azuer and GCP are supported.
1
I think B,C
1
From official book Chapter 2 - Cisco SD-WAN Components Deployment Options Currently supported private clouds are Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure. So I'll go with B and C.
B, C 1
Selected Answer: BC the correct is BC, this web page from September 2024 states that " The following clouds and cloud regions are supported for Cisco Catalyst SD-WAN Controller deployments: Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, not mention at Google. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/sdwan/knowledge-base/CloudOps/b-cisco-sdwan-cloudops/m-cloudops-overview.html
1
The correct ones are A B C
A, B 1
Selected Answer: AB why not c: ? This is a deployment strategy you can implement with cloud-hosted services, but it's not an inherent benefit of choosing cloud-hosting itself, nor is it automatic. Cloud hosting makes this strategy possible, but it's not a benefit that belongs uniquely to cloud hosting for all controller setups (you could do this in physical datacenters too)
A, B 1
Selected Answer: AB I go with AB. C doesn't look bad either, but cloud redundancy would be better done in the same region using different AZ, and this is not an inherent feature but more a design choice.
B, C 1
Selected Answer: BC A isn't a real biz advantage