Q39Policies
Which outbound control policy assigned to branch sites establishes a strict hub-and-spoke topology for VPN2?
← → navigate · a answer
Community votes
Discussion · 8
6
It is, my friend, as you can see there are basic questions and the answers are wrong and nobody corrects them....
A 3
Selected Answer: A
A = allow VPN 2 to hub, block all other VPN 2 traffic
B = allow VPN 2 to hub, block all other traffic (including all other VPNs going anywhere)
Only A is correct.
3
I feel like this whole thing is just a guessing game...
2
Those who say A is correct, then what about sequence 20 in it?
Why for God's sake is it out there?
I keep asking myself what I am paying for...
1
B seems to be corect
A 1
Selected Answer: A
Strict HnS topology for VPN2 - means no Spoke-to-Spoke communication even through Hub. We are talking about VPN2 only, so "A" sounds like the right answer.
A 1
Selected Answer: A
The answer is A.
Compare it with the example here:
https://www.networkacademy.io/ccie-enterprise/sdwan/lab1-restricting-spoke-to-spoke-tunnels
1
Why aren't C and D right?