ETExamTower
Q19Automation and Artificial Intelligence

Refer to the exhibit below. What does this code output?

Question exhibit
← → navigate · a answer
Community votes
B
100% (5)
A
0% (0)
C
0% (0)
D
0% (0)
Discussion · 7
B 16
Selected Answer: B I knew the answer to this, i am a programmer now.
7
One day I want to be like you, a programmer
4
They should include this certification in CCNPP : Cisco Certified Network and Python Professional
B 3
Selected Answer: B https://www.learnpython.org/en/Loops
B 3
Selected Answer: B Finally. The only python class I remember in college has paid.
2
I mean why are there so many Python type questions when you should be better in routing & switching ?
B 1
Selected Answer: B cool now i can troubleshoot when a user says the wireless is slow because for x complaint in ticket print(x)